If you already have your in-house IT Support team, you may find that there are certain situations when you require “an extra pair of hands”. We like to call these the “What If” scenarios and we have listed some of these for you:
1. Backup Support: To cover illness, holiday or any other unplanned absences.
2. Force Majeure: Provision of IT Support when your internal team are unable to function due to circumstances beyond their control (bad weather, flooding, theft etc.).
3. Relocation: You may need additional support to man the helpdesk – especially if your internal team are at the new site getting it ready for the move.
4. Remote Sites: You have multiple sites throughout the UK – Your internal IT Support team are based at the Head Office in London. How quickly can you get to your remote offices in the West Midlands?
5. Out of hours IT Support: You may require Remote and Helpdesk Support outside normal working hours especially if you have clients in other countries or employees that operate in different time frames.
Call us to discuss your needs – You can speak to Angela Hart, our Business Development Director on 0121 309 0060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide a 24/7 support service – 7 days a week. Call 0121 309 0060 to find out more