Cloud computing (dubbed as the next generation of IT) is increasingly being adopted by businesses of all sizes, Worldwide. Cloud service providers which specialise within the IT industry are doing their best to ensure that daily business activities are seamlessly integrated into their cloud solution offer, granting employees’ with access to generic applications such as e-mail. The perk is that all the data is stored online, which makes all forms of documentation accessible from any location (Just don’t forget your login details!) with offline capabilities. This seems great for anyone looking to restructure their IT departments and for small businesses in particular, who may not have steep investments for high-end hardware. Furthermore, it is wise to note that cloud computing solutions are quite negotiable in terms of adaptation. For example, if you own a small to medium sized business and wish to expand or reduce your IT resources, for whatever reason, cloud solutions can be easily adjusted to fit your requirements. In other words cloud computing will provide an overall cost effective way for small businesses interested in reconfiguring or implementing a new and effective IT infrastructure. With all this being said here are 10 reasons why small businesses can benefit from a cloud solution such as Microsoft Office 365.
1. Anytime, Anywhere Access – Web enabled access through PC’s, Mac’s and Smartphones
2. Professional Business Face – A custom domain allows you to create public-facing websites
3. Communicate and Collaborate – Keep up to date through e-mails, instant messaging and online meetings
4. Learn and Use Easily – Learn Office 365 easily and reap the benefits of sophisticated IT infrastructures usually found in large scale organisations
5. Email, Collaboration and Online Meetings – High storage capabilities accommodate up 25-gigabyte (GB) mailboxes, useful for synchronizing real time information
6. Safety and Security – Benefit from security systems endorsed by Microsoft 24/7
7. Coordinate seamlessly with Familiar Tools – Fully compatible with Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office Professional Plus.
8. No Need For Advanced IT Knowledge – Designed for organisations without IT staff, meaning quick engagement of services
9. 99.9 % Availability and a Money-Back Guarantee
10. Flexibility – Pay as you go price plans allow for cost effective investments
For more information click Cloud Solution or contact Supreme Systems directly on 0800 001 5942 for more advice.